Friday 12 February 2010

Final Critique - project ends


......there will be a new project blog coming soon..

p e r f o r m i n g/ t h e/ s p a c e




Shoreditch Showcase comes to a close. Final Critique took place with a lot of enthusiasm, after some delay due to the unexpected snowfall. And added a bit of time to the process, helpful, I am sure.

Here are some images from the presentations. I am still waiting for the poster files from some students. Please can you check that you have given me the files I need for the showcase at Iniva.

The Iniva showcase will now take place beginning of March, to fit in with the exhibition schedule at the gallery. I will get more detailed info and invitations out in due course. Please help me get this right – I cannot organise the show reel without the work on files etc.


noel


ellie


emma


james


emma


natalie


sakina


rinaben



nikita


jodiann

mehul

No comments:

Post a Comment