Thursday 26 November 2009

concrete continues..

Concrete - concrete - concrete.......... Great to see so many different ideas coming out of the concrete week activities. I am keen to receive some of your images to post here, on the blog - please email me. I have film- and photographic footage from Monday - this will be posted later, ongoing process.

Continue the experiments - record process - work towards the final outcome for the hub and don't forget to keep a record of all stages of the concrete (and laser cutting) process - photographs, text, sketches etc., see brief 2DES0062.

Some good evaluative work seen today from the Concrete Lecture on Monday - (see 2DES0062). I will be following up on general feedback with everyone soon - and pass to Allan. Check studynet for the form to complete and return to me. Thanks.
H


No comments:

Post a Comment